- Ingredients For Vada Pav Recipe.
- Boiled Potatoes
- Besan or Gram Flour
- Chilly Rings 4-5 Chilies
- Pinch Soda Bi-carb
- Turmeric powder
- Coriander Leaves
- Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves 8-10
- Oil for deep frying Vada
- Take a mixing bowl add Gram Flour, pinch of Soda Bi-carb, Salt accourding to taste, mix it very well, add water and first make thick better and then make it thin, so our better is ready.
- Heat around 1.5 tbsp of Oil for making potato mixture, when Oil get heated add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves, Turmeric Powder and immediately put the Potatoes and Salt.
- Stir all the things very well so our Potato Mixture is ready, turn the heat off.
- In a pan heat Oil for deep frying mean while make the Balls from Potato Mixture, try to make equal size and shape Balls.
- Take a ball deep it in Better nicely, remove the access Better and fry it untill it get’s Golden Brown and Crispy from out side. when it is cooked take it out in a plate with kitchen napkin so it’ll absorb the access Oil.
- Put all Chilly Rings into better and then fry it in same Oil, take it out when it is half cook because we’ll fry it second time to make it Crispier, again fry the Chilly Rings untill it get’s Golden Brown and Crispy.
- Take it out Drain all the access Oil and turn the heat off.
- Take a Pav cut it form a corner to end with Knife, put a Vada in it, press the Pav so you can get equal Vada in every bite.
- So this is it our Vada pav is ready to serve. You can serve this with Green Chutney or Tomato Ketchup.